Monday 2 January 2012

 The paths of the road
 The Jetti at Bowland
Water Colour
My Project is going really well as its coming to the final stages. After having a lot of water in my images I decided to find human presence somewhere else. I love the 3rd image because of its colours. I think this photography looks like a water colour as the orange and the green wish wash over the image and down the path. Even though there are people in the image I think they go well because it shows even in the quietest of places humans still try to adapt to the place they are in. I have also looked at country roads, empty rides and other scenic places. Throughout this I have done more experiments and I am proud to say these are my best images to date. I feel all of my learning had become very valuable and the the process from A1 to A2 has gone smoothly. I can definitely see the progress I have made.

No comments:

Post a Comment