Monday 2 January 2012










Entering my second year of photography I felt more confident. In the past summer I had worked outside of the college and been nominated for the student entrepreneur of the year which was held at the Blackpool Pleasure Beach.
As my last Project in A1 Went so well I decided I would carry this forward. In the summer I had a holiday in the lake district and this is where I did a lot of shoots for my second year project as I already known what I wanted to do as this was a personal project.
These images were taken on lake Windermere. I have to pick a sub theme to concentrate on. I chose to have my images that consisted of human evidence yet with no humans in them, or very little.
For these images they all turned out a blue colour (1st image) but the second was edited. I edited this image using Adobe Lightroom which I use for all my editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment